Alsig heating and airconditioning is not legal...they are not a licensed contractor in california, although they claim to be.they are not licensed, bonded or insured.

the owner larry goltz does not even have a valid EPA license to use freon

beware he will say you need hundreds of dollars in needed repairs when all that was wrong was a fuse. when approached that he is deceitful in his advertising and charging for items not needed he becomes quite benevolent. All I can say is buyer beware.

we had to have another company come out to straighten out his mess.

Had an Experience with alsig heating and air conditioning?

Comments

Larry Goltz

To further prove Craig Summers who is Steve Beiner is a lier Alsig would not be able to buy & sell freon if they did not have an EPA licence.

He keeps writing reports in different names but all the reports go back to his E-Mail & this has now confirmed by the operators of this web site.

craig summers
Ierapetra, Lasithi, Greece #36569

larry goltz cannot produce any required licenses for maintaining and repairing heating and a/c.just go to google and type in california state contractors license board.

look up alsig heating and a/c or larry goltz and you will not find anything. he is a fraud.

he has lied for too many years and to too many people.Oh, and he cannot produce a epa license to buy freon.

Larry Goltz
Ancient Oaks, Pennsylvania, United States #32231

This report was written by an ex employee we fired, we do have all the required licences for maintaing & repairing heating & air cond. equipment. All the above comments are fabicated lies.